Date: July 22-26, 2019 | Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Cost: $395 | Ages: 7-18
- Daily training sessions hosted by AC Milan certified coaches coming directly from Milan, Italy.
- Daily scrimmages
- Official PUMA AC Milan camp training kit:
- 1 Jersey
- 1 Pair of Shorts
- 1 Pair of Socks
- AC Milan Camp Certificate
Exclusive opportunity for the Fairfax Milan Junior Camp registrants!
The Italian Soccer Academy International Program is boosting this year's camp by adding one additional camp day (Saturday July 27) and allowing players to showcase for the #Nopaytoplay exclusive talent reward! During the one day camp, the Most Talented Player will be selected and awarded with the #Nopaytoplay and will be able to travel to Sabaneta, Colombia with all expenses paid and will form part of one of the Italian Soccer Academy international teams competing in Colombia! The #Nopaytoplay reward includes international airfare (only for the selected player), Dulles-Medellin-Dulles, and participation in The Copa Americana Sabaneta 2019. The reward also includes accommodation in a 5 star hotel during 6 nights, meals and local transportation. Regular 1 day Italian Soccer Academy international #Nopaytoplay reward camp (Saturday July 27) is $150. Players registered to the Milan Junior Camp (Mon-Fri July 22-26) register for the 1 Day #Nopaytoplay reward camp for only $95! Take advantage of this exclusive opportunity to attend the Copa Americana Sabaneta 2019 with all expenses paid!Register Now
The camp curriculum has been specially designed for each age group by AC Milan’s licensed coaches. Recreational and competitive players will train and compete with correspondent levels.
The AC Milan Junior camp program welcomes players from all different cultures, uniting them for the same purpose – to become a better soccer player. Our goal is to develop each and every player’s skills technically and tactically and to increase the understanding of each player’s role on the soccer field.
In keeping with AC Milan training philosophies developed over decades in their youth academy, our training program focuses on:
- This deals with each player’s technical and tactical ability focusing on elements such as kicking, dribbling, passing, heading and tackling. Speed, strength, endurance and flexibility are vital elements of these sessions.
- This aims to develop qualities such as multiple object tracking, timing & peripheral, intuition, divided focus, and rapid decision making. Strategies for self expression, creativity and imagination underpin this aspect of our training.
- This helps players foster techniques for having control over their emotions or for regaining self control when lost. Motivation, self-esteem and a desire to be autonomous are cultivated in our camps.
- This helps players learn how to work together as a group and team across multiple cultures. Respect for the rules, acceptance of the decisions of others and collaboration is a core part of these sessions.
We encourage all players to aim high, in their soccer ambitions. The AC Milan Junior Camp program will give advanced players the chance to envision what it would be like to be a player on the world stage in their adult life. Our program will allow them to sample the kind of training available at European clubs from an early age.
During our camps, the AC Milan coaches identify gifted players and invite them to join one of the Italian Soccer Academies MJC International tournament teams to compete in international tournaments. The international playing experience helps players and parents appreciate the importance of developing as a whole person and not just as a player. Players achieving success on the MJC International tournament team have options to move up to one of the Elite tournament teams, experience no pay to play opportunities and ultimately be invited to college or professional showcase opportunities through the Italian Soccer Academy.
Further more, players reaching the age of 18, may be considered for employment opportunities as Team Managers, Coordinators, Assistant trainers or coaches, based on their collegiate curriculum and other professional interest. View our Italian Soccer Academy employment section for more information and to meet our expanding list of players turned professionals in our program.
Gesher Day School
4800 Mattie Moore Ct.
Fairfax, VA 22030
Camp duration is Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. Typically mornings are designated technical and tactical skills training with the AC Milan coaches. Afternoons feature designed scrimmages and small-sided games.