Date: June 26 -30, 2017| Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Cost: $350 (non Doral Residents) $240 (Doral residents) | Ages: 6-17
Doral residents please use the following code: DORALRESIDENT to receive the $110 discount for camp. Parent's driver license or ID will be requested after for authentication of Doral residence.
During the camp, we will select a talent who will be able to travel to Italy in March or April of 2018 or to Bogota, Colombia in October of 2017 with all expenses paid (to be part of our international teams and compete in one of our international tournaments). The award includes a 5 day package, which includes Meals, accommodation and the international airfare (only for the selected player), Miami-Milan-Miami or Miami-Bogota-Miami to be part of the Copa Americana Bogota 2017 or the "Italian Experience" in Italy 2018. Click here to learn more about our player program and player benefits or review our yearly calendar.
- Daily training sessions hosted by Italian Soccer Academy certified coaches coming directly from Italy.
- Daily scrimmages
- Official ADIDAS Italian Soccer Academy camp training kit:
- 1 Jersey
- 1 Pair of Shorts
- 1 Pair of Socks
- Italian Soccer Academy Certificate
The camp curriculum has been specially designed for each age group by Italian Soccer Academy licensed coaches. Recreational and competitive players will train and compete with correspondent levels.
The Italian Soccer Academy camp program welcomes players from all different cultures, uniting them for the same purpose – to become a better soccer player. Our goal is to develop each and every player’s skills technically and tactically and to increase the understanding of each player’s role on the soccer field.
In keeping with Italian Soccer Academy training philosophies developed over decades in their youth academy, our training program focuses on:
- This deals with each player’s technical and tactical ability focusing on elements such as kicking, dribbling, passing, heading and tackling. Speed, strength, endurance and flexibility are vital elements of these sessions.
- This aims to develop qualities such as multiple object tracking, timing & peripheral, intuition, divided focus, and rapid decision making. Strategies for self expression, creativity and imagination underpin this aspect of our training.
- This helps players foster techniques for having control over their emotions or for regaining self control when lost. Motivation, self-esteem and a desire to be autonomous are cultivated in our camps.
- This helps players learn how to work together as a group and team across multiple cultures. Respect for the rules, acceptance of the decisions of others and collaboration is a core part of these sessions.
We encourage all players to aim high, in their soccer ambitions. Italian Soccer Academy Junior Camp program will give advanced players the chance to envision what it would be like to be a player on the world stage in their adult life. Our program will allow them to sample the kind of training available at European clubs from an early age.
During our camps, Italian Soccer Academy coaches identify gifted players and invite them to join one of the Italian Soccer Academy's International tournament teams to compete in international tournaments. The international playing experience helps players and parents appreciate the importance of developing as a whole person and not just as a player. Players achieving success on the International tournament team have options to move up to one of the Elite tournament teams, experience no pay to play opportunities and ultimately be invited to college or professional showcase opportunities through the Italian Soccer Academy.
Further more, players reaching the age of 18, may be considered for employment opportunities as Team Managers, Coordinators, Assistant trainers or coaches, based on their collegiate curriculum and other professional interest. View our Italian Soccer Academy employment section for more information and to meet our expanding list of players turned professionals in our program.
Morgan Levy Park
5300 NW 102nd Ave
Camp duration is Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 1:00 pm, without camp activity on Sunday. Typically mornings are designated technical and tactical skills training with the Italian Soccer Academy coaches. Afternoons feature designed scrimmages and small-sided games.